Skillet Brownie Sundaes | Holiday Recipe
Ingredients | Click On Product To Purchase Ingredient Online
4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
2 ounces semi sweet chocolate
½ cup white granulated sugar
1//2 cup light brown sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ cup all purpose flour
⅛ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
½ cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add chocolate to medium size mixing bowl.
- Place the butter into a small bowl and melt with a quick trip into a microwave. Pour the melted butter over the chocolate. Allow to sit for about 1 minute to soften the chocolate, stir until smooth and all chocolate is melted. If needed heat in microwave at 10 second increments stirring in between until all chocolate is melted and there are no lumps.
- Add in the sugars and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, vanilla extract and eggs. Batter will be slightly thick.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Prepare the 5 inch cast iron skillets by spraying with baking spray. Divide the brownie batter between the two skillets.
- Place the skillets on a large baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until done. Don’t overbake! We want our brownies gooey.
- Let brownies cool for a few minutes then top with ice cream and remaining or desired toppings to create a sundae!