Christmas Rocky Road | Christmas Recipe
Packed with marshmallows, nuts and white chocolate, this might be the most addictive holiday treat ever.
- 800 grams white chocolate
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 teaspoons pure peppermint extract
- 300 grams mini marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups Christmas-coloured candies (+ extra for topping)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Place the white chocolate, butter and corn syrup in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir consistently until completely melted. Don’t worry if the chocolate and butter have separated.
- Remove from the heat, and stir the mixture with a spatula or a whisk until the chocolate and butter have fully combined. Add the peppermint extract and allow to cool slightly. Add the macadamia nuts, Christmas-coloured candiesand marshmallows and mix until just combined. Pour the mixture into a square aluminum container, and sprinkle some extra candies and cute icing decorations (mine look like candy canes and gingerbread men) on top. Cover with aluminum foil and place this in the freezer until set.
- Slice the rocky road into bite-sized squares, and you’re done! Note: Beware, you will eat this so quickly without realizing it – this is probably the most addictive dessert I’ve ever made! It’s SO good!